Here is a complex panel railing assembly that uses a sub-assembly to span between the posts. Download, import into SketchUp, then loading using the PB3 Assembler tool. All assemblies are completely customizable!
That’s right, version 3 is here! We’ve managed to add close to 40 new features and enhancements including:
- Span Assembly parts for creating incredible assemblies!
- Hole Tool for creating parametric holes and openings!
- Auto-assemble feature creates instant assemblies with one click!
- Set the height of an assembly
- Path Mode
- Build along Multiple Paths
- Smarter Profiles and Paths
- Live Profile Editing
- Build Discontinuous
Even with all of the new features, we think that you’ll find PB3 to be the easiest to use version yet!
If you purchased version 2, make sure to check your inbox for a discount coupon for upgrading to version 3! You can also purchase a discounted upgrade from your original reseller.
More questions? I thought so! Check out our FAQ for more info.
A metal railing that could be used as safety barrier.
A complex picket fence assembly.