Version 3.3.3 (Mar 15, 2022)
- Fixed bug introduced in 3.3.1 where the assembly dialog could not be resized for Mac users
Version 3.3.2 (Feb 28, 2022)
- Fixed bug introduced in 3.3.1 where a maximum of 40 profiles or assemblies were displayed in the browser
Version 3.3.1 (Feb 24, 2022)
- Added ‘cancel’ option when prompting to save an assembly
- Updated license system to reduce license activation issues and errors
- Updated Chinese translation
- Converted all dialogs from WebDialogs to HtmlDialogs
- Dropped support for SU2016
Version 3.2.2 (Jan 20, 2022)
- Updates to support M1 Macs
Version 3.2.1 (April 30, 2021)
- Fixed a regression bug present in 3.2.0 where assemblies built along curves would have the paths of the Profile Member parts messed up.
Version 3.2.0 (April 19, 2021)
- Fixed a critical bug for Mac users where the Edit Profile button in the assembly dialog and hole dialog would not load the selected profile but would instead load the last-used profile.
- Significantly improved extrusion speed and performance.
- Materials are now automatically applied to the Profile Member object itself, not just the faces. This allows for Quantifier Pro and the SketchUp reporting tools to display the Profile Member’s material in exported reports.
- Span Components now maintain the tag that was applied to them when creating the assembly rather than always being set to untagged.
- When using auto-assemble, component parts now maintain the tags that were applied to them (as long as the same tag was used for all matching components)
- Clicking in a dialog input field now auto-selects all of the existing text inside the field to make it easier to edit existing field values.
- Fixed a bug where splitting a Profile Member that was previously trimmed to a plane caused the Profile Member to be generated incorrectly.
- It is now possible to live edit the Profile of a revolved Profile Member. Previously, clicking the edit profile button for a revolved Profile Member would do nothing.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Version 3.1.5 (Feb 2, 2021)
- Fixed issue where existing license could not be removed when using SketchUp 2021 (Windows)
Version 3.1.4 (Jan 15, 2021)
- Fixed a bug that could occur in SU2020 or newer when performing a trim to solid operation on objects nested inside another object.
Version 3.1.3 (Nov 16, 2020)
- Fixed regression bugs related to trimming and hole tool
Version 3.1.2 (Nov 9, 2020)
- Fixes to support SketchUp 2021
Version 3.1.1 (May 8, 2020)
- Fixed an issue where some users would lose their license after activating
Version 3.1.0 (Mar 27, 2020)
- Fixed profile mirror checkbox which was accidentally broken since the release of version 3.0.7
Version 3.0.9 (Mar 20, 2020)
- Fixed a bug where materials that had leading or trailing spaces in their name would not be applied to Profile Members
- Fixed a bug where materials were not being applied to the the back side of Profile Member end cap faces
- Fixed a bug where Profile Builder would not detect the correct version of a Profile or Assembly SKP file if it was created using SU2019 or newer
- Fixed an issue where if someone had never installed any SketchUp versions prior to SU2020, the plugin dialogs would have extra scroll bars and styling errors
- Other small fixes
Version 3.0.8 (Feb 12, 2020)
- Fixed checkbox bug for assembly dialog and hole tool dialog that was accidentally introduced in 3.0.7
Version 3.0.7 (Feb 6, 2020)
- Fixed a critical bug for Mac users where the plugin would not work properly if language was set to Chinese
- Added Serbian translation
- Updated Chinese Translation
Version 3.0.6 (August 9, 2019)
- Fixed label in Profile Properties Selector dialog to show ‘Y Offset’ instead of ‘Offset’
- Fixed a bug where if model units are set to meters, entering measurements in feet and inches would not always work correctly
- Fixed default position of dialogs on high DPI monitors
- Updates to licensing system
Version 3.0.5 (Nov 30, 2018)
- Made a change so that if you select a simple path with no branching edges, and then use Build Along Path, a continuous Profile Member will be created (similar to how the Build Along Path tool worked for version 2).
- Fixed the axis orientation of butt-joined and miter-joined Profile Members. In previous versions the axis orientation could cause the hole tool to orient the hole in an unexpected way.
- Updated the built-in sample assembly library
- Fixed a bug with the orientation of junction-only components with zero junction setback on a closed loop path.
- Fixed an issue where dynamic blue lines drawn by various tools would be too thick when using a high DPI monitor.
- Fix an issue where if a user had their units set to meters and tried to input a measurement using feet-inches, the correct length would not interpreted.
- Updated French language strings.
- Forward compatibility fixes
- Minor bug-fixes
Version 3.0.4 (Aug 30, 3018)
- Fixed issue where users could not enter a length in the VCB or press Escape when building a Profile Member because the SketchUp viewport was not in focus
- Added support for Windows users that still have Internet Explorer 8 installed.
- Now creating internal assembly objects as components if ‘Build as Component’ is enabled in preferences
- Fixed issue on Mac where the use of curly quotes would not work inside length input fields
- Fixed issue where deleted profiles and assemblies would still be shown in the Recent section of the browser
- Minor bug-fixes
Version 3.0.3 (July 16, 2018)
- First public release of version 3! Check out the major new features here!
- Added close to 40 new features and improvements!
- Fixed about 50 bugs and issues!
- Fixed an issue where CSV export of Component Reports would not work
- Fixed an issue where license activation would fail for some users
- Fixed an issue where Profile Builder 2 would not load for some users with non-English characters in their username
- Fixed an issue where the profile browser and assembly browser window would not auto-load profiles and assemblies for users with high resolution monitors
- Fixed some licensing issues
- Fixed an issue where users would sometimes lose their license activation and have to re-activate
- Minor fixes to the licensing system
- Minor fixes to the licensing system
- Fixed loading of Profiles with spaces in the name
- Fixed imprecise quantity conversion between kg/m to lbs / inch
- License system fixes